Work with a Proven Partner
Polygraph Media, a Facebook Marketing Partner, has been painstakingly vetted not only for capability and expertise, but also for a solid track record of success.
Ad Technology Badge Holder
Specialty in Retail
Specialty in Media/Entertainment
Daily activities include contributing to all parts of the project lifecycle where the developer is responsible for planning and executing on functional requirements for current and upcoming projects.
We are looking for someone with experience in Microsoft .NET technologies and frameworks coupled with service oriented and cloud based architectures. Previous usage of Azure Services such as Azure Storage, Web Apps, and CosmosDB, along with Service Stack.NET or equivalent service Framework is highly desirable.
That said, we are not bound to Microsoft tools for every part of the process. We’ve incorporated other toolings and frameworks into our projects to further refine our approach from project to project. We value developers who are interested in continuous improvement and who recommend innovative solutions for each project.
- Experience in .NET, C#
- Experience with version control (i.e. Git, Mercurial)
- Experience working with third-party APIs and/or integrating with third-party applications and databases
- Experience with SQL and noSQL solutions (MSSQL, DocumentDB (CosmosDB))
- Experience with front end frameworks (Bootstrap, Materialize, Foundation)
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors such as LESS or Sass
- Experience working in a collaborative, Agile development environment
- The day-to-day execution and management of paid social advertising campaigns
- Report on the impact of paid social advertising and provide key insights through A/B testing
- Create and execute optimization plans to maximize campaign results
- Identify process inefficiencies and ways to improve operations workflow
- Work with client to identify reporting needs and produce reports as needed
- Proactively investigate and troubleshoot issues (delivery discrepancies, billing disputes, technical issues, etc.) as they arise and communicate solutions to clients, agencies, third-party platforms and/or internal parties
- No relocation assistance provided